Tuesday 13 December 2016

Winter Brights




Jumper - Gamiss
Trousers - Primark
Boots - Dresslily
Bag - Gamiss


Jumper - Gamiss



Lingerie set - Gamiss




Top - Zaful
Trousers - Primark
Jacket - NineLives
Boots - Dresslily

Whilst I'm all for a wardrobe of muted nudes and greys, winter is an ideal opportunity to inject a little colour back into the palette. 

This jumper is potentially one of my absolute favourites. That geometric print against the khaki backdrop is perfect for the season and is something different amongst my existing knitwear. The fact it's actually practical and warm is merely a bonus.

Obsessing over pretty underwear at the moment and this set is an ideal addition to my collection. Incredibly delicate, yet perfectly detailed, I was very impressed by the quality of the set and how comfy it is. The perfect gift to find in your Christmas stocking (there's definitely an undergarment pun in there somewhere.)

Give me a statement t combined with a Joy Division lyric and I'm sold. The back of this super cute crop is sheer and is ideal for pairing with a high waisted skirt or beloved bomber for that much needed pop of colour. Though I'm pretty sure it'll be the game of monopoly that tears us apart this festive season.

Which is your favourite piece?

xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love absolutely everything about the first look; the bright stripes of the jumper and leather trousers look amazing together! Gorgeous lingerie set too :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper, the geometric print is definitely a nice look and would work well in so many outfits. I think the look of a crop top with a bomber jacket is a great casual look!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great looks! That jumper looks so cozy, and I have major lingerie envy right now!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jumper! (:
    Nice post and thanks for your comment on my blog!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all 3 outfits but my favourite is definitely the lingerie piece

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool Style

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumper is amazing! makes me miss winter!
    Great post with amazing outfits!

    x
    Ironic Minimalist
    www.ironicminimalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jumper, it's really different :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig